We dropped by the Hft Gruffalo Adventure last September and it was amazing. A short walk bringing to life the story of the Gruffalo, real owls, snakes, outdoor cinema and a meet and greet with the Gruffalo.
This year it is back at two locations, 16-18 July in Walberton Sussex and 6-7th August in Hythe Kent.
The Hft Gruffalo Adventure is run by the charity Hft, who support adults with learning disabilities.
Enjoy fun, games and a little bit of mystery at this unique charity event with The Gruffalo.
Put on your mouse ears, brush off your tail and stroll with us through the deep dark wood. Keep your eyes peeled for some well-known characters along the way…
- Enjoy outdoor fun and games to stop Fox hungering for Mouse
- Too-wit too-woo! Owl’s invited some friends to tea. Get up close and personal with real life owls
- Join the team from RepTylers to meet and greet some real snakes.
- Experience a magical outdoor screening of The Gruffalo
- Meet and have your photo taken with The Gruffalo himself!
The walk – suitable for wheelchairs, buggies and little legs alike – will last approximately one and a half hours. With pre-booked time-slots, designated guides and intimate groups of no more than 14 children, you and your little mice can look forward to a truly magical experience. And the fun doesn’t stop there! With Gruffalo-themed crafts, games, bouncy castles and much, much more, make sure you leave plenty of time to enjoy our Gruffalo Village!
The event appears to be selling out fast, so don’t leave it too long to get your tickets.
For more information visit the website here